View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 21:52   #356
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
What forum section does it belong then?
Its around 200 users who potentialy have their passwords from the p3nguins DB copied, including yourself.
You really are a complete muppet somtimes. I presume this "200" is referring to every member p3nguins has had? Ie your sugesting we keep records of all our users for future reference to exploit. That's a very serious alogation that you would like to back up with actual evidence? Shall I offer you some advice.. You have been told several times already this isn't the place to voice your stupidity.

Now here's some other facts for you. Since p3nguins was created it's had 3 people host its tools and tech. The first techie for this was mpulse and for anyone that knows the history of this lets just say we ended on bad terms. Such things which lead to the domain which I owned having the personal details changed but that's another story. The second was Pat. Now it's currently Munkee. Every time this changed meant the database was started from scratch and all information (including prop points/sponsors/who's actually added to the bot) was lost. So we don't keep any past records of members to "exploit" as you keep pointing out. The tools have been over time hosted by 3 different people on 3 different servers (and slightly different tools every time) so please stop trying to make out we keep records of previous players and use their details to log into others accounts. It's getting very old and boring.

Now with reference to the evidence been spoke about. I've already shot down the fact we don't keep records of previous members due to lost data. So I'd love to hear how we obtained previous members passwords and usernames. Didn't realise we were phsycic. Next point your basing this on raids been leaked. Is this really happening? A few rounds ago Ultores managed to know every single detail of our raids. Does that mean they "hacked" us? Of course not. Just meant they planted Somone in the alliance. Speaking from previous experiences in PA I have known people create 2 accounts before and spy in other alliances, I've known people account share with other members (meaning they have tools access) and I've known people just blatantly relay info. Does this also class as cyber fraud? I think not.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 7 Jul 2016 at 22:17.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote