View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2014, 14:04   #43
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about
Re: Structure Killers

We totally should remove structure killers.

Nothing spoils my playing of a wargame more then my planet being hurt.

ALL I WANT IS TO PLAY MY PLANET 100% ACCORDING TO PLAN, AND NEVER LOOSE ANYTHING BECAUSE IT IS A WAR GAME etc....

Get over it, now SK's die, and you can have that structure defence construction.

leave them be, it is a choice to use them and it is a choice to defend yourself against them.

I struggle to see how SKs are worse then being roided, biggest difference is that SKs most of the time is out of class and can be stopped even if the roiding fleet lands.

All it require is ususally a tiny amount of ships - and yes you might not have those ships on your own and will need defence to stop SK's but that is a part of the game.

I sincerely struggle to see how SKs are so bad. It is easier to rebuild structures then it is to regain roids, or usually is like that anyway. The loss of constructions is also capped to 10% pr tick, all you require to regain is to click a button every 10-12 hrs and wait. Regaining roids is harder....

If you remove SKs, you might aswell remove astropods - because both ships may harm your planet and reduce your income for a while, and maybe remove motivation to play the game.

I vote both stay, or both go
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote