View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 16:10   #1
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[FOOTBALL] So it's getting 'tasty' on the South Coast

Lowe, Mandaric and Prutton get 'stuck in'

Obviously I am on the blue side of this one (although I think we're in trouble if we don't get some bodies in) but for the neutral perspective, this could be a nasty affair on the pitch by the looks of things, which will no doubt entertain you more than our previous encounters. It seems as with the managerial/player switches the players will be a lot more involved and this can only be a good thing for those not involved this saturday.

Obviously there will be fans who think this is a very much irrelevant fixture, but this is one of the nastiest derbies in the best tie of the FA cup, so I thought I'd open it up for GD's "expert analysis".