View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 15:37   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: July's Ontological Ambivalence List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
But I connected them in a special and meaningful way relative to this thread.
I wouldn't really have minded, but I don't see what a pun on the phrase "a priori", or indeed the phrase itself, has to do with a thread about conflicting emotions upon being, or the nature of being.

There are a priori arguments that are also ontological, such as the argument for the existance of god that since we can conceive of a higher power he must exist, but that's not really a relevent line of discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Like magic it was. I think you are jealous Jakiri, which is understandable.
No, just bored.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote