Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2010, 16:53   #226
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Mehh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I didn't say "**** you two, I know better" in any sense of the word. Yes, I wanted to end the nap and have a bash at NewDawn a lot sooner than it actually happened, but as I tried to explain to DZ just because I wanted to do something, doesn't mean I was going to do it.
Are you ****in stupid??? Isnt this the whole premise on why you attacked newdawn??? I mean the logs with DZ seem to be exactly what you describe, 'oh i wanna do something, doesnt mean I will' etc etc

Jesus you're an idiot, you really are.