Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2010, 14:27   #219
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mehh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
I tbh don't care whatever reasons NFI HC give for the breaking the nap.

Only valid reason would have been the ND:es renewal of ASC nap without our aproval. I gues no-one actually in ND or NFI talked about this as they overlooked the long term effects.

Anyways this "war" is going to be MAD anyways, roid donations to everyone else but ND and NFI as a last gift and prolly giving few pranks in top100 to the defeated enemies of earlier round. Told this to tzu the day when i heard they had announced the break up of NAP with ND. Hell I bet munkee is still alive.. even if he was last standing ascendancy fort planet when I left.

One for my I told you stories.. told amon when I decided to step out from PA due to too much interferance from my fellow HC's as they want to shine as great leaders. That they will **** up somehow when I'm gone.. and they did.

We had clear shot to get over 130k roids to NFI tag, with all enemy alliances around 50k.. Who the hell cares about top1 planet... I don't, as anyone can gain it.. and anyone can loose it if someone has enough will to break it.

Never worth the war to fight about pranks, Anyways enjoy the mess what you people caused and the extra stress in DC:ing in both ND and NFI what was obvious outcome from this foolishness.
Your only failing this round was thinking NFI was entirely your alliance to do with as you chose. Asides from that, you were a great recruit. I appreciate everything you did and understand your reasons for stepping down.

I wouldn't equate not reaching your goals as "f**king up" though.