Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2010, 14:01   #216
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mehh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
So your argument is that this is the way it's been so why even bother considering changing it? Good stuff. At least your alliance isn't still playing PA these days, god knows they'd probably have NAPed NFI as well.

Edite: As the above post felt a bit harsh and it's a friday I'm going to take this opportunity to encourage you all to follow AndrewWK on twitter. PARTY!
Lol no, I'm merely pointing at the hypocricy of some posters who are now burning Kenny but most likely would have done exactly the same in his position. And visa versa ...

Why you needed to drag my old alliance into discussion, only god knows. Probably because you decided to make it abit more persnonal in an attempt to insult or provoke me. Which is your fair right but well, I could say it doesn't suit your style but perhaps it is exactly what defines your style.

I would have ended the nap aswell with FAnG, yes. I'd even do it just to get the #1 planet aswell. If my alliance still played, it'd be a good thing as you got something to focus all your anger and frustration at. But lord forbid us from actually admitting that on AD!!! Because any person genuinly claiming he's glad a pre-pax alliance isn't playing anymore, proves his utter lack of intelligence.

Nway, like you said. Good stuff, please continue.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote