View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 21:31   #557
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Gems Of Destruction

*Watching his opponent circle around the corpse, Bakan smiles. Finally, a worthy fight, one who did not shrink away, one who possessed both great skill and strength. Finally here was a chance for him to have a good brawl. Licking some of the blood that was on his face away, Bakan tasted power and strength in Cathan's blood. Taking a moment to remove his hood, exposing his face to Cathan, Bakan wiped the blood across it. Remembering the stranger asking about his name, Bakan decides that he at least earned that honor.*

"I am Bakan, servert to her that is all-powerful. That beast you slaughtered was Marshen, now he is nothing but dead. I give you credit warrior for that kill, but I can not let his death go unavenged. Prepare yourself!"

*Sensing his opponent hurting from the initial slash, Bakan leaps up and forward, his muscles easily giving him strength to clear Marshen's giant corpse. Coming in for a landing Bakan swings at the strange warrior, catching swords together again. Forcing Cathan's sword down close to the ground, Bakan ducks, then swings his wings together, striking Cathan on both sides. Leaning back up, Bakan brings both swords up and wide, then kicks Cathan in the chest, sending him flying away into the side of a nearby building. Watching him strike, fall, then pick himself up, Bakan smiles as he casually walks foward. He always enjoyed a good fight, and this was going to be as good as they usually came.*