View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2016, 13:51   #363
Bobzy

Bobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the rough
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
And I am surprised it needs clarifying that I am asking what particular problems rather than just a clarification about whether you just mean the forums are the problem - read between the lines, if I don't know what you mean to the extent of thinking it possible that you mean the forum thread itself it should be clear that I can't infer what specifically you are referring to. This thread has contained a huge amount of ground. Do you mean the lack of blocking, or the fact that some are worried about it? The way that politics is carried out in public here on the forums, or the fact that we are reliant on rumours here? Do you mean that xp is too strong or that value always wins out? You could mean accusations of cheating. Or you could mean out of tag planets. And probably other things I have forgotten about. If you mean all of these things then there really is no hope for PA!
In essence (and probable chronological order);
- The game being almost solely based around personal feuds (rather than round-on-round play)
- Blocking against Ult
- The creation of Ult support tags
- The usage of OOT planets

All of it needs to be culled - likely, none of it will be. Game continues to die.
Bobzy is offline   Reply With Quote