View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 09:10   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I should have been in bed hours ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Well I don't know if they check the facts right, but that first one #376 says Age: 14, but if you click on the link it says Age: 16
The newspaper report says 14. I'd imagine the user has simply lied on their profile for fairly obvious reasons.
Quote:
It does make me glad I stopped using myspace a while ago, mainly cuz my life really isn't worth keeping an online journal about, the highlight of my day being "ooh I stole 20 roids".
That's not really the purpose of MySpace though. MySpace is mainly a gallery for some of the worst constructed web pages in existence and poorly lit attention whores. There is a blogging bit, but it's poorly implemented (even compared to the rest of the site) and not used much.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote