View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2005, 13:47   #241
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
Re: go go go Exilition

Personal Opinion Time:

We seem to be going around in circles here. This is obviously an issue that will always be supported from the stance of an individual's alliance. If I were in Exilition and i didn't believe that we were cheating, I'd launch an investigation to ensure that my attitude towards it was followed by the members.

People are quite correct in stating there is no sufficient proof. I can't remember how many times I have read that in this post, but we must remember why there isn't sufficient proof; it's (the use of VNC) virtually undetectable.

The scary thing for me isn't the fact that Ex are winning (although it is annoying), it is the fact that I was sceptical about their guilt until I was convinced by integral characters left, right and centre. It isn't the fact Ex are winning that is frustrating people, it is the fact that you look guilty. I would wonder how many Ex players would deny that they even look suspicious. But the fact is you do and the consequences for this could be catastrophic for the game.

I'm sure you are all experienced enough to imagine what these consequences are and how detremental they would be for all of us and the game; we have had cheaters before, multi's farms and bots. But an alliance based on cunning and bending/breaking the rules just disappoints me.

I want to believe you, I really, really do. But I can't.