View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2005, 12:15   #235
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: go go go Exilition

KJ the point was intended to be more subtle than that, I was reffering to Guilt in the eyes of the rest of the playerbase, not the multihunters.

Exil may or may not give a flying fcuk about their public image at the end of the round, they might not even care that people suspect they won by cheating (sour grapes?). But that does put a dampner on your alliances achievements, having the question hanging unanswered and unresolved does nothing for an alliances reputation.

I am prepared to admit at this point that the evidence is hardly compelling, in fact most of it is circumstantial at best, yet the question still remains. It hasnt been proven, it hasnt been disproven, and my argument is simply that the best way to clear up these allegations is for Exil themselves to open up their players to further scrutiny. Though how they could practically manage this is beyond me.

It boils down to this, 1up's win last round has been said by some people to be well deserved etc, assuming exil win this round, would people say the same thing? Do Exil 'deserve' recognition for a well played round with such a skeleton still rattling in their closet? Should they even care what the rest of pa thinks?

The answer is probably no to both questions.