View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 16:53   #31
AndyMan

AndyMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post

Being ODDR means nothing, I sat up all night DC'ing for whole alliance and got THREE defence fleets.
Sorry had to chime in here. Forest I don't really harbor any ill will towards you because you are a character and I love characters in this game. They make things more interesting. You are in essence a nucleation point. Anyways, your "DCing" you reference was only for yourself and maybe 1 or 2 of your "friends" not the "whole alliance" (which may explain why u didnt get many fleets as many don't like you...sorry but true) and also you didn't properly DC using the tools we had (repeatedly noticing a channel once every 10 minutes probably won't get it done efficiently). Yes defense is lacking in many alliances I've encountered here but generally can be pretty effective if done correctly with what you have. The problem is getting people to actually put in the time to DC as it is very time consuming. You obviously have other things going on in your life, seeing as you referenced your daughter about every 10 lines of text in irc, which is great and I'm happy for you. But...don't make it out like you were actually committed.
AndyMan is offline   Reply With Quote