View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 14:36   #21
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The round so far

Apoligies, only just seen this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I hate to break it to you, but no one fears you. When you said you would ensure no FI member would be top 200, we laughed. None of the threats you have ever voiced turned out to have any substance to them. None of your claims of wanting war have proven true. We lol waved you three times (by my count of FI ally mails) before you whined to us about it. We laughed about that too, by the way. You've left your alliance twice in as many rounds, while contributing nothing of substance to either one.
Yeah, I am actually sorry about that. I was led to believe you would be full tag when I said that. I have no intention of hitting any alliance not in top 10, regardless. That is the kind of thing that ruins the game for people and annoys me.
So, you win.
I never left rock, I was kicked for complaining that HC were allowing certain people to fk over their own alliance by hitting outside of our war.

Quote:
So, long story short, we hit you a few times not because you're important, or because we particularly hate you, or because you declared war on us, but because we know you have a big ego and a bigger mouth and it amuses us to try to take you down a few notches.
Good reason.
I don't rightly care about planet though, or I would have stayed ODDR and finished top 5. My best ever rank is 35th and that was when 1up cleaned out the top 100 to some extent.
I am a crap pa player, I can't be active enough and I won't provide sms number after what happened to me before.

I have a big mouth, can't deny this. I do try and make the game fun though, I would hate for it to fold.

Quote:
Also, confirming that FI have been joining Apprime raids. We're idle as shit though, so we've mostly been retalling fANG and ND during the daytime (and failing to land). We also hit CT a few times. Hi gm!
Thank you for not making me out to be a liar

Quote:
As for the round, it's tick 710. The real round is only just beginning. That said, I agree that it's unlikely TGV will lose this round.
Round is over I believe, APP have won. I did predict it though pre-round, go me!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote