View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 12:28   #5
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Technically TGV havent had a lot of waves of incommings but each wave is normally 5+ fleets - it just happens that our value means we can cover it with base +2/3 deffers normally.
I think the stats at end show you as having far less inc than any of top 6 alliances, we weill see though I guess.

Quote:
I dont think ODDR have been that bad this round, i think that certain destructive elements inside ODDR have screwed it up but the HC is a pretty solid one and still they are plugging away. (Lesson for all future alliances, dont recruit Forest or B-Butcher, they will make you fail!!)
oddr have been awful, the hc are anything but solid, seeing as it will split end of round. Let's not even get started on defence

Quote:
Everyone else has pretty much played how we expected them to play, FaNG took in the weaker part of Ultores and that was always going to be emo central and screw up, ND without MM calling the shots is a ghost of itself last round (which we already knew). CT have been quiet but then CT HC's were on about attempting a core rebuild so no shock tbh, they look a steadier ship than before. Apprime are Apprime, doing Apprime things and the rest with the best possible respects have no bearing on the round regarding alliance/gal/planet wins, so there isnt much to say about them.
Indeed. All arguments why your mass 'we are not a block' block is so lame.

Quote:
So in conclusion this thread is pointless
Yes anything in your eyes that might create a bit of discussion is bad

Quote:
and just another way for Forest to bleat on about the alliance he screwed up in his normal way, and talk about how unimportant he is again!
barely mentioned me tbh, even said i had stayed out of politics

Quote:
(whilst adding in that he doesnt have time to play a full round if you noticed :P just to lessen how shit he was again!)
Indeed. Yet I am still far bigger than you.

And I haven't had top alliance/block back up, was even allianceless at one point and have had more incs than most.

Quote:
As mz said the round starts now and the finally 350 ticks will be fun i hope, from a TGV perspective i am looking forward to CT's inclusion to the block but i worry that all these other alliances combined STILL dont have the value to overhaul TGV in a defensive round.
Round is over, APP has won, TGV neither care, nor have the balls to go for #1.
So the few people left will make sure TGV lose, I would think.

Quote:
Imo the round has been ruined by the stats and there amazingly defensive nature.... ETD is a joke as an attacking force and only Cat planets really land with any frequency and even that is getting to the point now where ingal ships are outvaluing them....
I like the stats.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote