View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2010, 14:49   #124
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
After i wrote this obvious joke, I started thinking about how much the MH team would benefit from having someone with wide player experience in the MH staff. The game needs a new head MH, who will push to re-write the entire EULA, because its hostile to the existing community and new signups.
Nothing can be changed about MH powertrips until the EULA had a makeover and we need a new head MH to do that.
I agree with you about a player with experience but I had a more suitable person in mind ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Thats why im all for the 'if you abuse the priviledge, its taken away' as if its a minor abuse which you dont even think is offensive, its not as if its gamechanging.

Should just be if your fleet name is deemed offensive, its returned to the default names and your priviledge to rename is revoked. Nothing else done, no closures, no warnings.

I'd do it if i had the opportunity to considering i dont play PA properly anymore, just signup and idle but i guess ive made too many enemys during my time playing PA to be accepted. Coupled with the fact, that i doubt the current MH's would want a new person coming in as Head MH as they'd expect that one of themselves would be picked to step up if Ace ever steps down.
I think you would be a good choice for a multi hunter between your proposed changes to Multihunter polices and just in general "take no pish" attitude. Similar (but not the same) to assassin in a way when he was in MH.
At the very least you deserve a work trial.... if you are willing to sign NDA (If I remember correctly you werent too keen on signing up your real details for a planet)

I would also invite ace to explain why he is still worthy of the Head multihunter role in PA aswell.
Nothing personal but It needs to be done.