View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2017, 21:07   #546
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

If you're going to throw around cheating accusations don't be careless.

Generally I'm not really sure scan bots are much of an issue. Part of the game was designed when people barely had mobile phones, and in the modern era I doubt they make much difference. The cheating that HCs should stand up to are those who basically have lackeys as farms, have friends often in other alliances to hold roids for them, and use pnaps to survive. Two of these are clear examples of cheating that actively damage the integrity of the rankings. Maybe the likes of mz will disagree but I think HCs should act where they see cheating if they give a damn about the game.