View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2010, 18:03   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations Apprime, HaSu and 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
You can full heartedly thank Golan for my utter refusal to work with ASC kicking me from a convo good move on top of his mouthing off last rnd about me.
I don't know why he did that. Although he was right, you were pasting everything to cardi pretty much, it was irrelevant, as the others would obviously not refuse to tell you what was being said. I don't remember any mouthing off about you last round though. What was that about?

Quote:
I just knew in the long run i could trust carDi rather than the others
Although it's not your fault it's a certainly a large part of the problem with why the round turned out the way it does. It's easier to go with what you know and it's hard to break with the past.