View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2010, 17:32   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations Apprime, HaSu and 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
I didnt say it's more daft to believe ND would stick with asc. I do believe all 4 allies would be hitting imp simultaneously as soon as app had been brought down to our level tho(Just ct first, and most likely nd). I think imp hc dealt with ct saying "we're gonna hit you after 5 days nomatterwhat because you tried to poach our head dc prior to the round", nd saying "we wont guarantee we wont be hitting you full on next week" and asc saying "we just want to get app back down so the playingfield is leveled again". I can understand any hc in such a situation thinking "as soon as app is not the clearest candidate for #1 anymore, we'll be gangbanged by all 4". Afaik there were only 1 person that were willing to give his word that he werent gonna smash imp 1 week down the road, and that was cardi(most likely because of his and firebird's close relations and the prospect of future cooporation).
Parts of this are true, parts are guesses and parts are just way off. In terms of ascendancy we offered more than just "yeah, we want the playing field levelled". I can remember actually asking titos what more we could offer them. We just couldn't guarantee the actions of other alliances. So that's just way off.

The CT bit is true as far as I know and this was one of the things we couldn't change. But I think we can all recognise that in 5 days time apprime would not be dead and would probably still have been #1 or very close to it. There is no way we'd have turned away from a still very much alive apprime to beat up imperia (unsurprisingly we viewed them as considerably better than you) thereby completely alienating you at a midway point in the round.

The ND bit is just a guess on your part and, in my opinion, a poor one. ND didn't really have much against you guys, they'd more just stumbled into a war with you than anything else. They were willing to work with you and us to hit apprime. They weren't willing to 100% guarantee you that they weren't going to hit you for the rest of the round but for ****s sake ****ing work with what you can get.

What happened was that the option whereby firebird got to work with his friend, titos got to continue to be an idiot and buddah got to continue to do what he does best (nothing) got picked. This meant that you guys were pretty much guaranteed #2 because, as much we threatened and such, we'd obviously lose interest after a few days of just hitting someone to "punish" them. Clearly there was more risk involved in working with us to hit apprime but there was also far more to gain.