View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2010, 16:24   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations Apprime, HaSu and 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
I'm not interested in trying to work out why the round ended up going the way it did. I just want the lemoneaters to have a look in the mirror and be done with this round already. Just because politics didnt go the way some people wanted at pt500, didnt mean they have to sabotage the rest of the round for themself to prove a point. Not being able to congratulate the winners after the ticker has stopped because of what they feel some none-winners has done is just disrespectful to those on the top of the rankings. There are enough threads to take the discussion of hypotetical and actual political moves midround further in, no need to make this thread a lemonparty.
Let's be honest here, this was a very poor round. I have no respect for anyone who did anything this round with the exception of apprime, and yes that includes hasu and 7.6. I mean, I assume respect has to mean something above and beyond "you managed to finish at the top of the rankings", which is self-evident after all.

If we go back to where this emerges from, in terms of this thread, we have theam disagreeing that one, some or all of the three you mentioned "earned" their victories. Now, as far as I'm aware hasu finished ahead of henrik due to massive salvage donations. I have no idea how he "earned" those. Sure he logged in and attacked enough to be in the position for these to get him to #1 but if that's all you were trying to say why bother saying it? If you look at 7.6 I'm not sure if that galaxy has been attacked at all this round. Again they were obviously active enough to get to and stay at #1 but y'know 'duh'. Even for apprime I imagine a round like this feels a lot less satisfying than round 32 or 34. I know that the different rounds I've won always meant more or less to me because of what we'd done during those rounds, and indeed in some cases meant basically nothing.

This is not about not winning in any sense. I do not care about winning solely for the sake of it. The fact is that this was a dire round with so little worth remembering in it disgusts me. My opinion is that this is not how this game should be played. If you disagree you have my pity. The first line of your post really sums things up though. You're an idiot. However all men are redeemable. I hope your post is just angry bluster and not an actual tacit acceptance that there's nothing worth learning from that happened this round.