View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2010, 22:33   #12
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all
Post Re: If I could make three changes to Planetarion, they'd be .....

a more dynamic and 'easier' battle system/ticker.
give players the option to have a personal fleet, add upgrades to certain ships through an old style techtree.

Add a new feature (read feature, not bug) called nobility. Which is based on 'cheaters'. Each person that lands on some one that has 'cheated' gets extra XP points. Making the community deal with cheaters themselfs instead of capping the game on more levels.

Remove the rounds name, it's not of use- and hardly no one remembers it.

remove the galaxy/universe fund and replace it with an up to date universal stock exchange. Alike wallstreet, the more metal is exchanged, the less it is worth etcetc. Takes x ammount of ticks to take effect. Can even do this for clusters, parallels too. To have a real stock market in resources.

Add the news warning when some one has scanned you and you blocked him.

I have about 20 pages with additions or changes, examples and formulea. So give me a bug on netgamers if you are interested.

Allow people to have two planets, gives more planets in the universe, more targets, more battles. (mind you, do add the nobility first so you can add penalty points for those that use one of their planets to help their other planet.)
edit:
People that play games these days do not like to be restricted to much. So stop trying to force caps on things but exploit them, and in that way offer players what they want. This makes the game more fun for both admins/coders and players.

Last edited by AndroX; 30 Jun 2010 at 22:38.
AndroX is offline   Reply With Quote