View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 14:20   #21
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: ASS, shaking it into Rd36

Sigh.
The only reason I was confused was because you misread my post, quoted it out of context, and (you said yourself) your words "were clouded".

To the topic: I'm not saying all this detail is bad ("it is good to give full disclosure"), it'd certainly be weird to recruit someone under the pretence of their being no such rules at all, I'm just saying that this text is not what constitutes a good recruitment thread. "The intricate details of the ins and outs of how your alliance operates has no place on this forum in my opinion." Perhaps provide a link for anyone interested in finding out more about your alliance with such details, by all means this would be a good thing.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote