Thread: BB stats r64
View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2015, 10:32   #29
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: BB stats r64

Just another point to make.

The way to make sure xan isnt ridiculously overpowering as this and previous rounds is by doing one or two of the following:
1. Limit its targetting (e.g. more single class targetting or defence ships for another race(s) that out init xans attack classes)
2. Reduce ac/dc effectiveness to coincide with its race characteristics.
3. Give it poor defence ships meaning the only way to play the race is as an attacking race

Seeing as you have xan with ridiculously good targetting, you need to reduce the ac/dc eff considerably. As I said previously in other threads, I remember Xan having a/c's of sub 300 and since then it's just been creeping up round on round as statsmakers underestimate cloak advantage or have xan bias.

Xan as a race characteristic always had the worst armour but decent damage. I think statsmakers should start realising this...i.e. making all their a/c costs worse than cat ships rather than on a par with them

You also need to look at the etd cloak ships because they should follow this same characteristic.

Terran is also unplayable in your stats and it doesnt follow the race characteristics. I.e. terrans armour is so poor in comparison to etd ships and its targetting also worse. It makes no sense

The same can be said of etds emp ships in relation to cat ac/dc

Last edited by Krypton; 19 Sep 2015 at 10:56.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote