View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 19:35   #46
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What I'd change and how I'd do it

[quote=furball]1 pod per ETA sounds like a good idea to me. It might be strange to DC for the first round or so, but DCs have had it comparatively easy compared to the days of 3-tick attacking and multiple ship targetting pre-PaX. I don't think it's that difficult a change - information is power, and if fleet analysis scans are around then it shouldn't have to be too much of a problem.[/quote}I don't think one per ETA would be too hard.

Quote:
EDIT: how about building it into the tech tree? You can choose between a FI or a CO pod, a FR or a DE pod and a CR or a BS pod. Stats would be very tricky to construct, but I like the concept itself.
Good luck DCing against jammer players. How do you organize defense against someone you can't get a tech scan on?