View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 22:15   #28
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: [Desk] Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
The download isnt working Androme2. When you sort that though it will be much appreciated. It might even motivate me into doing something more with my desktop as its pretty basic atm
My host doesn't like .dll files - find somewhere that does and I'll reup

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I wonder what this would do in addition. I'm sure all other sorts of unpredictable things happen.

Your desktop looks great, but creating threads under a false pretense (almost) nobody is fooled by is shit.
The thing is you're wrong. Visual styles and the shellstyles, providing they are done correctly, will not **** your computer up - what's already on your computer can **** it up - e.g. corrupt registry, spyware etc. They don't have access to **** anything up other than explorer.exe which even if it does, there's a folder called dllcache that is your backup for key system files etc.

The thing with the minimise feature is hardly a ****-up, it's just some might like to minimise those sections - few people will actively change it.

What kind of false pretense you're on about is beyond me. Come back to me when you have a clue what [1] shellstyles have access to & [2] you understand what the windows skinning engine is from top to bottom.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote