View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:19   #67
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Multihunter idiocy part 91503

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzlic View Post
This makes no sense, you claim him to be hero cause he stopped 2:9:1 from capping, and in next sentence you say you don't care about 2:9:1.

I can give my perspective of the things that happened concerning bass:

I have put up a wave on him with several alliance and gal matess, him being one of the targets on our alliance raid for the night. We launched, and next tick bass sells ships and inits roids. Him salvaging and initing already makes potential score gain much smaller for me, dropping from 270k to 70k (cause no xp).

Then at eta 1, all fleets attacking him get recalled, needless to say none of the waves was covered.

So in total, i lost potential 650+ roids, lost possible score gain from landing, lost the night of roiding, and lost the time i invested in gathering fleets for that attack.

bass gets closed ofc, but it was his intention anyway, so that is not a punishment for him at all.

So how is it fair that people attacking him are punished for something that he intentionally did?
If you ask around, you will find a pastebin with a log from multihunters where we tried to speak sense to them about this abuse. We got shut down on our demands of CroWke being reopened and roided, i spent hours disccusing this with the MHs, they stood by their decision.
This is a new tactic of PA, if you dont want planet A or galaxy A to win, you can aswell just init sell ships and init roids.
Bass is just underlineing what CroWke, and the MHs has brought upon this gam

"This makes no sense, you claim him to be hero cause he stopped 2:9:1 from capping, and in next sentence you say you don't care about 2:9:1."

That is what i am saying, he told the MHs this the other day, bass complained about this thing happening to him the other day, and some of the arguments we brought up what this would enable a new way of playing for top planet/gal.
He is not a hero, he is a martyr, he died/got deleted fighting for his views and ideas.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote