View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 20:17   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: There is a special hell waiting for cops who shoot innocents dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I don't think its fair to say you hate all police officers because they're police officers. Its stupid to generalise a profession and not see the people that are the police officers.
I don't agree with s|k on this particular one, but I disagree that it's always wrong to generalise about a profession. I dislike the police for what they are. They have pledged to uphold the law no matter how rotten or unjust that law may be. They are there (to an extent) to defend the status quo. And that's why I dislike them.

It's not a personal thing. I have police officers in my (extended) family and I have met very friendly police officers. But that changes nothing.

However, in this case if I was on a jury I would never vote to imprison someone who shot someone in these circumstances (not that it would likely get to trial, but you know what I mean). It's still a tragedy though - this person was far from "inisignificant" - no one is.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote