View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2006, 22:32   #9
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Wanted: Marketing Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
This sounds all good and fine, however, if the marketing push is planned for sometime in 2007 there surely are 30 minutes of spare time for each of you to google up some pages so it won't require a new position?
I'm sincerely hoping the person who gets the job will spend more than 30 minutes on it. Its not just a case of finding suitable sites, we need to know how to get information on their, think about whether long term relationships might be possible, etc.

I also expect the scope of this position will expand as the department develops. For example I could quite easily see it encompassing some of the affiliates work I have just started working on (expect the affliciates section of the website to have something on it by round start and to develop over the course of the round).

I think the best critiscsm I could be given right now is that I'm not great at writing job adverts, as if I'd made it clearer I wouldn't need to be typing all theese extra posts

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote