View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2006, 22:03   #6
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Wanted: Marketing Assistant

I agree that attracting lots of people to the game as it is right now could well be counter productive. One of the things I should probably have said in the OP was that this is all part of planning for 2007. It is PATeam's aim to improve the game significantly over the course of 2007 and as such it is essential to firstly locate good place to push the game and secondly to determine when the best time to do the pushing is based on our internal timescales.

As to the whole delegation thing over actually doing things ourselves, its not that Chef and I are lazy it is that between us we do not have enough time to do this specific task as well as it needs to be done, as such we are asking for help from the community.

As you can see the first output of this department now exists at www.planetarion.com

As vision and strategy statement will be made prior to round start which will include some targets and timescales for the future development of Planetarion. This document is currently being reviewed by the Planetarion staff as a whole in a very constructive and useful manner.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote