Thread: R66 ship stats
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 10:52   #51
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R66 ship stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
I'm sure they have proof...

And this has nothing to do with what you speak of. So don't bring it into this thread either.

Fencing gals results from others having played together previously and joining certain alliances just to avoid incs. I fail to see how this is down to HC's "poor politics" as you put it. Certain Bps specifically join different alliances for this sole purpose.

And yes, every time a fort is targeted in modern PA it turns into war, so no it is not politics again. Near enough everyone has fort avoidances in place to benefit themselves and to the detriment of random galaxies.

You say political allegiances aren't affected by forts which is completely false. If you are in galaxies with other alliances you would have to pick and choose your naps wisely based around certain mitigating factors...e.g. number of planets of certain alliances in galaxies with your planets, the strategy of said alliances. It has everything to do with it.

Yes, I agree that certain alliances prefer working together - but have you noticed its the same alliances working together near enough each round. Why is this?

The point is not how to play forts Kaiba, but that you have to play forts to have any chance of success - which is a limiting factor that lends itself to the boredom of each round.

If you don't get that then I would like your Doc to provide me with a prescription of what you're smoking!
You are mixing up fences and forts, please redo your post and correct the errors, they are not the same thing
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote