View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2014, 07:44   #146
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R56 development thread.

I actually really dislike a lot of the attitude to what alliances are doing in this thread.

So what if Vikings arent 'going for the win'. That is their choice and no one elses, just because they are an alliance doesnt mean they HAVE to win the round or want to.

So what if Spore napped 90% of the uni for 80% of the round. There is nothing wrong with this, if anything all the alliances they offered NAPs to are to blame for excepting and stagnating the round. Spore have not stagnated the round, they have used politics and mechanics available to stay ahead.

Everyone is entitled to play the game as they want, it might not be 'fun' for some people and yes this game was primarily a war game but once Alliances/Politics were introduced then options like this were made acceptable and tough that is the way it is. For everyones moaning you cannot remove alliances from the game, they would still exsist even if PA team took it all away ingame, it would just be a lot harder to land or do anything because their would no cap on how many people were in said alliance.

The one voice that is probably the most right in the last 10-15 posts is Paisley, in order to make alliances fight each other and take risks the rewards need to be better, i dont know what you can do but the small amount of credits is pathetic, especially when a lot of regular players have ATLEAST 2-3 credits floating around spare every round (thats what happens when its cheaper to buy 3 at a time).
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote