View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:37   #44
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congratulations Denial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
i realy doubt anywould belived we would be strong, and i doubt anyone realy thought denial would be fighting for the win...
And yet with such doubts you knew you needed to ally/nap Denial for the entire round. One could question your ability to think clearly there, but hey who am I to judge?

Quote:
as to how awefull i am for working togetter with another alliance... atleast we took a side.
When will you learn Foxman, that politics isn't about taking a side, and making A vs B, it's about picking your OWN side and doing what is best for your own alliance. If you feel that is consistantly napping the top alliance (you are getting quite the track record with VS before, then it must be a very exciting life you lead outside of PA too!)

Quote:
maybe u should blame the rest of the uni Game, those that "dont do politics" those that are happy only doing galraids, and those that are to "shit scared" to fight back against the omfgtobigtobeat 135 man "block" thats killing the game atm...

if two new alliances run away with the win, because ppl dont want to fight, or dont want nd to win. then maybe u should blame the uni, not a 59man alliance including 4-5 late starters and 6 scanners
Oh don't worry I think the rest of them have been awful this round too, but were discussing NoX here, not the other alliances. You are hardly a 'new' alliance Foxman, you've been playing this game for how many rounds? Just because you rename a core doesn't make it new to the game in the sense that you are implying.

Quote:
as for why i dont stab Denial? well i dont like backstabbing, i would pick being disliked by u, over doing something like that, anyday...
I'm not asking why you dont 'backstab' Denial, I'm asking you why you are so stupid to put yourself in the situation to begin with. We're expectations REALLY that low?
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote