View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 17:35   #30
Kenny

Re: Congratulations Denial!

Boy did I just have a big reply typed up that I lost due to being logged out.

Heh.

Ok, a quick rewrite...

Things are getting a little carried away here I think.

Denial weren't going to go public until the alliance member limit was increased to 75 and we have to find 17 new recruits. Having exhausted pretty much every other option (assuming we wanted to stay hidden), we were either gonna have to go public, or give up on winning. Obviously, we went public.

While planning to stay anonymous, we decided not to speak to anyone politically and enter the round having not spoken to anyone. When circumstances changed, we NAP'd with NoX, sharing a channel to make sure we weren't hitting the same gals.

Then we went to war with newdawn, then jenova went to war with us, then nox joined in and went to war with both of them. That's already been discussed in detail on these forums, so I'm not gonna go over all that again (even though I did the first time I wrote this post).

Ok, things quietened down a bit. Denial still attracted most of the incs while NoX grew with relative ease - hitting with Denial but not receiving the incs in return. But this was ok, that was the community's decision. The important part is that NoX have been great to work with and I don't regret for an instance chosing them to work with over everybody else.

It seems you forumites are never happy though without a good war to keep you interested. So along come ToF. Again, last night, Denial got p-targetted (by 3 alliances this time) and wow - would you believe? 3 alliances and eventually we lose roids. Kudos to you.

I guess my main point is yeah - if you want a fight, bring it on. But you can't fault us for anything we've done this round. We recruited 24 NEW players into the game, trained up a NEW team of officers (with ofc some experienced ones to balance it out) and only NAPd one alliance.

And guess what - it's the smallest ****ing alliance in the top 10.

I mean Jesus, there are other alliances with more NAPs than us who aren't even part of this (or any other) war, heh.

So apart from perform exceptionally well at the start of the round, train new officers, recruit from outside of the game and ally the smallest alliance playing (which has become the second most powerful through their own political choices) - what have the Romans ever done fo- no, wait. Apart from all that, what exactly have we done to piss you all off so much?

Apart from remind you how sh*t you are...