View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 14:46   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Working/moving abroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
Hmm yeah I didn't really think about getting loans and stuff. As I said, it isn't a real thought through idea just something playing in my mind the last couple of weeks. May I ask what skill you have that makes you worth it for the US to sponsor you?
I don't really have any special skills, as far as I know, I'm quite average in everything.
I've worked with the same wireless telecoms company for ten years, so it wasn't a big problem to convince the US Embassy that they needed someone (me) in the US that knew all our products, can train people on them, give support, yadda yadda yadda,

As far as the US is concerned, as long as there isn't a suitable person in the US who could do the job, then it makes it a lot easier.
It's kind of annoying that we had to go through five months of visa checks, employment, medical, etc. to get a permit to work, when I've got the experience I have, when they let any Mexican into the country who's willing to mow lawns, clean houses and do every other shit job that everyone else in the US thinks is 'above' them.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote