View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 22:06   #40
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Who Wants to Be Second Best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Well the NHS and Education need more funding in my opinion. Where is that going to come from? Thin air? People earning over £100,000 should certainly be taxed more. I have read some of the works of Voltaire and Montesquieu they helped me on the road of understanding the enlightenment.

Point 1 - The NHS is getting BILLIONS wasted on it (see £11 billion for a wasted IT project that still isn't up and running long after it was supposed to).

Point 2 - I wasn't talking about the tax burden of those exceptional folk who earn over £100k. I was talking about "Ordinary Joes". Do you know what your tax burden is? Say you're earning £30k a year you're paying AT LEAST 60% of your earnings in tax (at an absolute minimum). I think it's more (i.e. 70%) but i dont have figures to hand.

Point 3 - More funding? Say no to trident.

I cant be arsed arguing about how Labour have ****ed up on Education.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote