View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 21:24   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who Wants to Be Second Best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
But it's the British Political system (first past the post, that isn't for you Dante, for others reading this) that means that we have to choose the lesser of two evils.
No. You don't have to accept the lesser of two evils. I understand what you are saying, but you do not have to just accept it. If the choice available is being kicked in the chest or the head then meekly accepting one or the other is not an attractive choice. Better to say "**** you." Even if it results in the worst option for you I'd prefer that then go through life knowing you cheerfully endorsed someone who promised to hurt you.
Quote:
As this forum seems to be fairly leftist
Hmmmm....not sure about this. It's been a while since we did that stupid Political Compass thing, but I'd say the majority of the regular politics posters are not particularly left-wing, especially if you're defining that as any association with labourite politics.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote