View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2016, 05:12   #117
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Yes, it is a war game, the fact people don't want to play it as such is a different matter. Fundamentally, planetarion is a war game....even says so in the "what is planetarion" page

The rest of your blurb, am not sure if it is aimed at me or not, but if it is, you're wrong. I'm perfectly happy playing the game the way we are at the moment thank you! It's going how we want it to....

How can it be a war game when the main objective of the game is to avoid combat whilst acquiring asteroids from other ppl?

It's essentially farmville with politics.

Only one race really profited from actual ship to ship combat and they removed that one from the stats (zik).

If you are happy with how the game plays now then really you are part of the problem with the game. This round on round nap fest kills the playerbase as there is no longer any excitement in playing.

Enjoy.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote