View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 00:25   #21
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Re: Would you (or have already) have sex with someone you aren't attracted to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
The concept here is physical attraction. I do have a number of women i know who i despise for their "Look at ME , im Blonde and have big tits, and if you dont worship the ground in front of me, ill treat you like you dont exist". That kind of person i have a natural desire to redesign their very expensive dental work with a brick. (amusing sideline : Guy in the pub on Saturday i was talking to owns the Trafford Centre, and is worth about £600 million (we do his accounts) , and I mentioned it as a windup to him. The Blonde at the bar behind me was into him 30 seconds later, and hung around like a bad smell until we left, not even glancing at me or acknowledging my existence, butting into conversations, pawing at him, laughing at jokes he knew were ****ing terrible, etc etc. Suffice to say hes told me never to mention it again). People like that should be taken out back and punched repeatedly in the face until they look like something ive scraped off my shoe.

However i would still **** them if i could make sure it was as unpleasant as possible for the individual in question.
ITT Kura finally tells us a story and brings back the good times.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote