View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 00:18   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Would you (or have already) have sex with someone you aren't attracted to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Is it better to invest time in trying to screw a "dead cert" who is rated, say, 60 or an outside chance (but still vaguely possible) who is 80-90? Let's presume for the sake of argument you can't try both.
Personally I'd try after the outside chance for a certain limited amount of time and then depending on my state after that period had elapsed either pursue her further, or change direction and go after the dead cert.