View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 11:04   #92
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The best Alliance(s) this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
Yeah we suck. But seriously with 20-30% less members than FAnG alone, we didn't stand a chance against you and your minions when FPM(W) seemed to focus their firepower on Elysium very early. In beginning we had as many top 100 planets as FAnG, more than phraktos and the rest, but slowly we lost one after another cause of incomings so big we couldn't handle them any longer. It's also quite clear that EVL didn't work as well together as FPM, so you had the numbers and you had things better organized. In the end, FAnG deserves their victory. Looking at alliance-scores, FAnG is best. I don't necessarily like how you did it and I despise your stagnation politics after 2 weeks when EVL was already beaten. The politics driven by FPM(W) this round kills the game.

With 30 members less I doubt you would have been so arrogant.
It's not our mistake you cannot compete to our numbers. In fact we have recruited a lot, yes I admit that, but we might have just accepted the risk to harbour a spy or another. I mean, in the end we risked something at the beginning with the amount of people we recruited. You cannot say you didn't have that ability.