View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 20:27   #84
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The best Alliance(s) this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
i think you got what he meant
If I got what he meant, I wouldn't have asked.

Did he mean "We didn't have Ely/LCH in some gals, and they were hit"? In which case that's just unlucky - like I said, we concentrated on Ely/LCH, but of course others were hit inadvertently.

Or did he mean "We got hit when we were in Ely/LCH gals"? Well of course, we wanted to reduce the chance of in-gal defence, and so hit all members, unless they were friendly.

My point was that we avoidid Vision mostly - which is probably the main reason for their looking like they've coped well compared to the other two alliances.