View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 19:13   #82
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough
Re: The best Alliance(s) this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
Best Vision it amazes me how they can continually pull ships out of their arses t osend defence and to attack

worst : got to be WP im affraid..if your not one of their top players it seems they dont care about you............judging by the incomings that get through on the WP member in my gal
You simply need to realize how the defence works in WP. We defend a number of our smaller members very well, we infact defend upon the basis of which members are most active and contribute the most to the alliance. If you dont help out the alliance the alliance doesn't help you.

As to WP and their situation with FMP, yes we did have an agreement with them dont deny it. Did WP like that agreement...most of the members thought it was shit. There was a large amount of complaining and people asking when we were gonna attack FAnG etc... HC made some bad decisions yes, but there was a method to their madness. They hoped to be able to break apart FPM in such a way that it would actually be an even fight. At the time when the agreement was made it was fairly obvious that if WP did not do anything that FPM would have come after us in full force 3 weeks ago. Yes WP HC were unable to break apart the FPM block, and in the end Phraktos and Mistu decided that they would play second fiddle to FAnG.

Also Kj, the bragging about WP losing roids lately...that in a big part could be due to the fact that in the past week WP has had their share of shipjumpers....not without a certain amount of bribing from FPM. I know phraktos "stole" a top 30 member from us by bribing him with a DC/BC position. Therefore, FPM has yet to be as successful as you guys think. Yes you have gotten some roids, that is inevitable when we have more fleets incoming than we have fleets total.

In conclusion, WP members have nothing to do with the political decisions made by the HC. Our members are very good, at least the ones that haven't left over to FPM. As Synthetic_Sid has pointed out, let our members prove their mettle in this war by seeing how long we can last.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote