View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 23:55   #60
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The best Alliance(s) this round

-- let us keep in mind the round is not over yet and everything I state here now is for what I see it to be like at the very moment --

My vote for best alliances go to Vision.
They were - as already stated - the most underestimated alliance at the beginning. Too bad Vsn's Block didn't come up with a good fight, and even worse that Wolfpack decided to side with FPM instead of trying to level the playing field.

Next vote would clearly be Mistu.
For a first round they are playing it very good, they struggled a bit more than Phraktos or FAnG in the beginning but that is due to the nature of the galaxy set ups and the given member size. All in all they are a pleasure to work with and are doing things nicely.

For the worst alliances ...
Elysium - seriously, you guys didn't even put up a fight when you got our coords list around tick 70.
Wolfpack - for prostituting themselves to FPM.
Phraktos - for trying to backstab your block.