View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 11:55   #32
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What alliance wins best rep award?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
im quite sure you mix up phraktos with the other ally i cant even remember the name of, i hced both and i was in on founding exi.

i think it was the round after phraktos that we did a horrible try on making a good ally. cant even remember the name, we lasted 300 ticks or so.
the major difference however between phratktos and exi arent that big, our dc team was better and we got rid of some slackers
The only ally I remember from that time period that fits your description would be Absolute (or somethin like that).

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote