View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2008, 18:16   #13
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: What alliance wins best rep award?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode View Post

I'll go first then shall I? Since I have been HR for most of my pa history I will refrain from mentioning them, but in my humble opinion F-crew gets my vote. They have always been focused on playing the game for fun, not always about score, and at times used their skills in the recruitment of new players to the game. In addition their command team has always appeared to be friendly people (I have never been in F-Crew btw).
Wakey's a twat.

Barrow and damo8 were always superb representatives for ND when I dealt with them.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote