Thread: #forums
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 09:56   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: #forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Sorry mate I don't think that was the point.

you are either being deliberately obtuse or genuinely ignorant... which is it?

its the straw that broke the camels back syndrome, koen didnt leave simply because you had banned him from #forums, but rather that was the point that made him decide that he had had enough, my original post was pointing out to furball that even though koen was now unbanned from #forums, it didn't matter, because he had already made his decision. Koen isnt even the first person to leave like this, and the fact that people still joke about it worries me