Thread: Oh my lord
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 08:55   #17
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Oh my lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I completely disagree.

I still think production has been nerfed. Research hasn't greatly advanced much, and the only intuitive thing about construction is to que constructions. This just appears to be a feature that was made for the sake of adding on a new feature. It doesn't appear to add any real value to the game, or the way we play the game.
With research you can pause and start researches which is incredibly useful if you know you are going to be away for a while but don't want to go into vacation mode as you can start a long research. Now its technically possible to do a lot more with research e.g. auto queuing of the next research in the same branch, full queuing. However we didn't do that as we thought it would lower the value of activity too much.

If people have ideas for enhancing the current systems for enxt round please do suggest them on the suggestions forum.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote