Thread: Ffs
View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 07:53   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Britain = massacre free since 1996
US ?
How many massacres took place in the UK before the ban? There was Hungerford in 1987 but how many others have there been in Britain? (if we define massacre as more than five people dying in one go, and we exclude Northern Ireland's political murders).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I'm with Yahwe here. The problem is the ease with which these weapons can be obtained. The dude just bought it in a shop. It's unlikely a weirdo like that would have had the street cred to get a gun in an enviroment like Britain say.
I think you are overestimating the amount of "street cred" you need to get a gun, although I agree with your general point. I think the issue is you'd be less likely to get enough ammunition, or reliable enough firearm to do this sort of thing.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote