View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2014, 19:54   #289
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: R58 gossip thread! bringing it to the level 10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
NoXious just said that he can cheat, and get away with it, and that he got the knowledge and resources to do it.
Same with ArmAgeddon farming Mark_ with only pods.
Mark_ initiated roids and deleted the def calls and told people to recall def that was sent.
Its no proofs at all that would clasify it as cheating.

Its a loosing battle against sanity caring about it
yes, I did say that I could cheat and get away with it most likely, I still haven't tried. Back in the early rounds we did have shared access to each others accounts with 2-3 IRL friends; for emergency purposes, but even then I didn't ever log in to one of those accounts... and can't remember mine should have needed logging in to either. I rather pointed it out just to show how ****en easy it is You can keep adding tears to the sea BB, but I still haven't cheated, had a multi or anything along those lines and I am not planning to do so, unless I'd need to prove a point some day (maybe to get a proper MH team or so, or just to show you how it's actually done). Having the means does not mean there's a need of doing. I'd probably have the means to DDOS PA out of the internet every night I get incs as well and I still ain't doing so.

I hate the cheaters as well, but I hate these false accusations possibly even more. We even had a nice chat about this

As of ArmAgeddon and Mark_, did you report it? I haven't got a single sign of any proof so I couldn't, but if I did, I would have...

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote