View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 14:36   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R14 Top 100 Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
in all honesty. when you take stifler or luke as an example in this case kjel, they ARE in there because of 1up. if it hadn't been for 1up they'd be bashed day in day out like they were when they were lch. Because of this they would have no chance whatsoever to finish high. Luke for example had like 1k roids when he joined and that is hardly enough to stay in top 10 for the weeks that were left in the round. Same story with stifler.
Would they? Colt and Icewind were LCH aswell and left LCH when Stifler and Luke did. They both joined Angels and both are in top25 ...

How comes 1up would screw over Stifler till he's dead but wouldn't do the same with colt or icewind? Weren't they LCH either? Weren't they hostile either? What exactly is the difference between Colt and Stifler, from 1up's point of view?

If you claim 1up would have kicked Stifler out the top100 ... then how come another LCH top planet survived in the top25? Just cause he joined Angels? I doubt that'd be a reason at all.

I'm just wondering, cypher. If you could provide me with a reason then fair enough. I just think when LCH fell apart (split up), they weren't considered top hostile towards 1up anymore hence would have been far less concentrated on.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote